Looking For Information On...
Rohr Aircraft Memories
a website for Rohr Retirees and Former Employees
Fairhope | Foley | Fresno | Fullerton | Hagerstown | Hamburg | Heber Springs | Huntsville | Irvine
Los Angeles | Loudenville | Mexico | Millersburg | Mira Loma | Moreno Valley
Paris | Richmond | Riverside | Rockville | San Diego | San Marcos | Scotland | Sheridan | Singapore | Toulouse | Washington D.C. | Winder
Advanced | Aircraft | Antenna/Marine | Communications | Computer | Construction | Credit Union | Material | Postal | Rail | Space | Transit
Bibliography | Guest Book | Looking For... | Memorabilia | People | Rohr Manor | Timeline
AeROHRcrafter | Rohr Magazine | Rohr News | News Clippings | Contact Us
Looking For Information On...
Written and compiled by Sue Poole
We've received emails from former Rohr employees and their family members around the United States and abroad looking for long lost friends or information on a relative. If you have any information, stories or photopgraphs of the people or things listed below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so it can be passed on to their children and grandchildren. Thanks!
- Rohr publications - We would love to see your old Dialogue, Poise, Rohr News, Rohr Magazines, Talking Safety and The AeROHRcrafters. You can scan them and email them to us, or if you are looking to discard your old newsletters we would be happy to take them off of your hands!
- BEAHAN, George
- BEAHAN, Gilbert Lloyd aka G.L. "Jack" Beahan aka "Gil" Beahan - Chula Vista
- BEASON, Jerry
- CARSON, Melvin "Mel" - inspector, retired in 1999 or 2000
- FLANDERS, Norman "Bud"
Does anyone remember my father, Norman Flanders -- sometimes called Bud -- who worked at the Rohr plant in Chula Vista from 1951 or '52, I guess, until he died in 1961? I remember going to the Easter picnic and searching for Easter eggs. Please email Gwen Flanders at email@example.com
- GUTHRIE, Jim
- LAVORIN, Louis Carrillo (b. 1896 - d. 1947) - He worked at Rohr, Chula Vista in 1942. He died in 1947 on a bus going home from work in San Diego. Looking for any information or photographs of Louis. Please contact Anthony & Betty Lavorin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- REEDER, Don
- REEDER, Homer
- SONNEFIELD, Fred
- Arizona property located east of Tacna (exit 42) built on north side of Hwy 8 to produce agricultural products.
- Flight Engineers' Station
- Rohring Chefs cookbook
- Images and information regarding the shipments of aircraft components (fuselages, wings, tails, engines) by rail & freight cars from Rohr to Boeing or any other of the aircraft manufacturers. Please email Andrew Klamka email@example.com
Opinions expressed on these pages are not necessarily those of the site owner.
All content is ©2006-2021 Rohr Aircraft Memories unless otherwise credited or a vintage reprint.
All rights reserved. Unauthorized use of material is prohibited.
Contact Sue with questions or comments. Website address: rohrmemories.com
Last updated: 11-24-2021